Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Girl Meets City: Savannah

I love Savannah!

Girl Meets City: Savannah

Girls Meets City is a project that I have been thinking of doing for a few years now, but couldn’t really quite come up with exactly the idea behind why I, a young, professional, female, would be travelling to cities and towns throughout the Southeastern United States- and then it hit me- why not?   It’s my own opinion that ladies of my age, late 20’s to 30’s, are a powerful economic force. And the Southern Belle even more so: Southern women are strong whether they are stay at home mothers, CEO’s leading a company or even starting their own small businesses.   I am also a big believer in supporting small businesses themselves, and that they are really at the heart of our Southern culture....Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment