Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SMIRNOFF Sorbet Light Sweetheart-Tini

Tasty and romantic.

SMIRNOFF Sorbet Light Sweetheart-Tini

Hi ladies! Have I got something super exciting for y’all today. I was lucky enough to get to try the SMIRNOFF Sorbet Light Vodka the raspberry pomegranate flavor and decided that I needed to come up with a perfect drink for Valentine’s day and I had to do it to compliment the sorbet-inspired vodka fruit flavor, it contains strong berry notes and a cool, refreshing finish. After thinking for a bit I decided that this would also go perfect in my quest to #losethefluff this year since it’s only only 78 calories per 1.5 fl. oz. which is pretty fabulous! As I mentioned in the  25 Healthy Recipes  round-up the other day I still want to be able to indulge in the finer things in life, and the SMIRNOFF...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment