There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fantastic Cascadian Farm Health and Wellness Event

Cascadian Farms is healthy AND tasty.

Fantastic Cascadian Farm Health and Wellness Event

Disclosure:  Platefull Co-Op invited me to experience Casacadian Farms Organic products provided by General Mills. I also received a gift card to Publix to facilitate a shopping venture for more Cascadian Farm Goodies. Thoughts are unique and opinions 100% my own.  When I received the invite to participate in the Cascadian Farms Organic Products event, I couldn't have been more delighted. I've been on a personal and family mission to bring more organic, toxic-free products into our home including everything from shampoos to food items.  Casadian Farms organic granola bards and fruit and granola cereal were welcome additions to the family. I sent my daughter to school with the granola bars for snack time, and my...Read More


Sponsored post #PlateFullCoOp
Platefull Co-Op

No comments:

Post a Comment