Friday, February 7, 2014

Lushworthy Creations: “Green Tea-ni,” Made...

Looks petty good...

Lushworthy Creations: “Green Tea-ni,” Made...

As much as I love drinking green tea, I’ve never been one to indulge in the extra stuff (i.e. green tea frappucinos, green tea cookies, green tea facials, etc.) Since I tend to play it safe with my tea of choice, I figured it’d be fun to mix things up a bit by creating a cocktail using green tea. I tend to drink my green tea straight, but on occasion I will add honey and/or lemon. So, I knew I wanted those two ingredients in my green tea cocktail. The honey element in my “Green Tea-ni” comes courtesy of Smirnoff Honey Vodka and I stuck with good ol’ fresh lemon juice for this latest Lushworthy Creation.To sweeten things up just a tad bit, I added homemade simple syrup. View full recipe at Lushworthy.com. ...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment