Thursday, February 27, 2014

S’Mores Martini with DIY Chocolate Marshmallow...

Looks interesting. Not sure if I'd like it, but you might :)

S’Mores Martini with DIY Chocolate Marshmallow...

Infused vodka has reached all-time popularity in recent years. Today, infused vodka is everywhere and the flavor combinations are more interesting than ever. Infusing your own vodka is relatively easy to do. You can change the flavor of vodka by incorporating new flavors to a basic vodka base and give the vodka time to absorb the introduced flavor. You can infuse your vodka with fruit, like pineapple, or add a spicier flavor by infusing vodka with jalapeno or garlic (which would be perfect for bloody marys). On a random Sunday I decided to whip up my own batch of Chocolate Marshmallow Infused Vodka. It was a cold winter day and I was craving S’Mores. I knew the Chocolate Marshmallow To begin, I grabbed a large mason jar...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment