Thursday, February 6, 2014

WHO needs a dining room anyway?

I don't have formal dining, because I need a new dining table. We eat Asian style :)

WHO needs a dining room anyway?

So, this past weekend I decided it wasn't totally necessary to have a formal dining room.  I took the center leaf out of our long table, condensed it and pushed it to one side of the room. The table will definitely come in handy.  SPACE!     Recently, some family friends generously hooked me up with some fun stuff to aid in my blogging and photography adventures. I was thrilled and thus inspired to use the dining room space as a make-shift studio. BABY STEPS! This was how I spent Super Bowl Sunday. Editing photos from our first test shoot in my new studio space. This was important and I was really...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment