Monday, March 17, 2014

New Recipes for Skinny and Reduced-Calorie...

Watching your #waistline? Here are a few drink #recipes that will help the cause!

New Recipes for Skinny and Reduced-Calorie...

With all this training for the Boston Marathon, it has been quite some time since I have devoted a post to Skinny and/or Reduced- Calorie Cocktails! So I'm very happy to report today that I have three brand new, skinny and pseudo healthy cocktails for you to try out this weekend! The Inspiration Behind The Recipes for these New Skinny and Reduced-Calorie Cocktails? If you follow me on Twitter or SkinnyTinis on FaceBook , you know I'm a member of the Smirnoff Hub. I feel pretty cool about that relationship because the brand has really been great to work with -- it's a fabulously mutually beneficial relationship! And the best part? Free Booze! Yes, more delicious free vodka than this girl can drink. So it's time to start dishing...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment