Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Basket Idea for The Aspiring Baker

Easter Basket Idea for The Aspiring Baker

Easter Basket Idea for The Aspiring Baker Easter is right around the corner and if you're like me, you still have lots of shopping to do. Luckily I don't have kids to worry about, but I enjoy putting Easter baskets together for friends and family. This year when I was thinking about what to put together, it occurred to me that most of my friends are Aspiring Bakers. What gift could be better than an Easter basket filled with baking supplies?   Easter Baskets are not just for kids anymore. This basket is perfect for any aspiring baker you know - no matter the age. I love that this basket can also be adjusted based on their age or level of baking expertise. If they are just starting out, start with some simple baking...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment