Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Slim Down

Spring Slim Down

I mixed up the above elixir in an effort to brighten my skin and boost my metabolism for spring. I've always loved  infusing my water  but I specifically chose the ingredients for this recipe to be healing and detoxifying. Did you know  cinnamon is believed to curb sugar cravings  and  lemon is a well known detoxifier , which means less swelling! For me personally, mint is a natural mood lifter and great for my sinuses and since allergy and pollen season is in full force here in Georgia, you better bet I'm stocking my garden with this stuff. For best results with this all-natural slim down drink, mix up a large batch each morning and sip it throughout the day. I recommend repeating this for 2-3 days in a...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment