Monday, November 17, 2014

Lushworthy Creations: “Rum & Coke Float” (Made...

A coke float not for the kiddies...

Lushworthy Creations: “Rum & Coke Float” (Made...

The first time I ever had a Rum & Coke Float I was at Seven Lamps , an eatery here in Atlanta. My friend Talaia (of WholeYum.com ) and I developed a mild obsession with their off-the-menu burger, so we were there to happily get our carnivore on. I decided to order a Rum & Coke Float to sip on before our burgers came out and my goodness, it was delicious! I’ve never been a big fan of floats, but I decided to take a chance on Seven Lamps’ float since it had rum in it. I mean, what normal person says “no” to desserts with rum in them? Mind you, all of that was nearly two years ago. And out of nowhere this week, I decided that I wanted to create my own Rum & Coke Float. So, I put my bottle of ...Read More
TheBar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment