Friday, February 7, 2014

Energy Bites

I need some energy bites right about now. #tired #hungry

Energy Bites

These energy bites came up during my recent Pinterest purge and I thought to myself, "These could either be totally tasty or downright disgusting." A few moments later I was rolling up these energy bites and lucky for me, they were DELICIOUS! The best thing about these energy bites is that I keep most of the ingredients on hand at all times which makes them convenient. They also freeze wonderfully. These tiny treats pack a lot of protein and couple of these will take you through a busy morning no problem. ***** Energy Bites ***** (makes about 20 bites - adapted from  Daydream Kitchen ) // Ingredients // 1 cup Old Fashioned oats, uncooked 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/3 cup honey 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes 1/4 ground...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment