Thursday, February 27, 2014

My DIY Gallery Wall

Do you have a #DIY gallery wall?

My DIY Gallery Wall

Do you remember my gorgeous all-white DIY gallery wall that I did back in November? I'm sure you do because it's been one of my most popular posts to date and has even made it to onto DwellingGawker too! It's so cool to see my gallery wall featured because it took a ton of work to put it all together! Adhering all the Command strips, figuring out the placement, and then finally hanging them up on the wall! Since November I've added a few new frames and prints to my wall. I even swapped out a print too, which was super easy to do since I used Command photo hanging strips. One strip stays on the wall while the other velcro side comes off so you can take down your frame! Before I show you what it looks like now, let's see what...Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment