Monday, February 3, 2014

National Grapefruit Month

Had no idea, but I probably won't be celebrating this.

National Grapefruit Month

Did you know that February is National Grapefruit Month? Throughout the month try experimenting with this healthy and delicious fruit by working grapefruits into your everyday diet. This rejuvenating fruit is a great source of Vitamin C and full of antioxidants! Grapefruit can be eaten raw, added to a salad, juiced for a fresh smoothie or used as a delicious light mixer in a variety of cocktails. Try and incorporate grapefruit into a few meals or drinks this month for a zesty twist on the ordinary! Disclosure: I am working in partnership with the SMIRNOFF brand and I am receiving rewards for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own. Drink is intended for those whom alcohol is legal and appropriate....Read More
SMIRNOFF Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment