Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cheers to a New Year

This is a special toast for Kathy who is an officiial homeowner. #loveit

Cheers to a New Year

A major part of planning a New Year’s Eve party is figuring out what drinks you’ll serve, in addition to the obligatory champagne toast at midnight. I often choose one signature drink to have in large quantities, and also let people mix their own if they want to change it up. My personal favorite involves peach vodka, so when TheBar.com sent me a bottle of Ciroc Peach, and asked me to come up with a New Years Eve cocktail, a variation on the “Sam Special” was a no-brainer. 1 oz. Ciroc Peach Vodka 8 oz. Orange Juice Splash of Sprite Zero What I especially liked about the Ciroc was that it was subtly fruity and not too sweet. You could also easily add it to champagne for a little extra flavor, or mix with another fruit juice. P.S. How cute...Read More
TheBar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment